INSTRUCTIONS TO AUTHORS
PROCESS AFTER SUBMISSION OF ARTICLE?
All journals published by Inderscience place great emphasis on the quality of the articles they publish. Therefore, submitted articles are put through a full double-blind refereeing process in which:
- Articles are sent to 2-3 experts for their peer review.
- The reviewers' recommendations determine whether an article will be
- accepted subject to minor changes
- accepted subject to resubmission with significant changes
- For articles which require changes, the same reviewers will be used to ensure that the quality of the revised article is acceptable.
Submission checklist to authors:You can use this list to carry out a final check of your submission before you send it to the journal for review. Please check the relevant section in this Guide for Authors for more details.
Ensure that the following items are present:
One author has been designated as the corresponding author with contact details:
- E-mail address
- Full postal address
All necessary files have been uploaded:
- All figures (include relevant captions)
- All tables (including titles, description, footnotes)
Ensure all figure and table citations in the text match the files provided
- Indicate clearly if color should be used for any figures in print
Graphical Abstracts / Highlights files (where applicable)
Manuscript has been 'spell checked' and 'grammar checked'
- All references mentioned in the Reference List are cited in the text, and vice versa
- Permission has been obtained for use of copyrighted material from other sources (including the Internet)
- Relevant declarations of interest have been made
- Journal policies detailed in this guide have been reviewed
- Referee suggestions and contact details provided, based on journal requirements